The proposed cruises are an invitation in the discovery, an unique experience to observe the customs, the atmospheres, the local flavors and the landscapes. The Cape Verde is an archipelago formed by a multitude of islands but also and especially by a population of a rich culture and very welcoming.
To navigate in Cape Verde is an invitation to share a little everyday life of these inhabitants. We propose you 3 types of cruises and big discoveries. Aboard a catamaran of 12m (catana 381) you will benefit from all the comfort for the most beautiful cruise.
- Day 1: welcome at the airport by our susceptible on-the-spot and transfer up to the boat. Jar of welcome. Presentation of the boat, the crew and the route. Small navigation at the end of the day (1 hour) for night at anchor of Murdeira.
- Day 2: visit of the Saltworks of the Sal Island, and chilling on the beaches of Santa Maria.
- Day 3: departure in the morning, cape on Boavista, the Sable Island for 4 hours of navigation. Visit and apéritif in Sal Rei's village
- Day 4: 4x4day to discover and enjoy the beauty of the island, the option is at your expense, you have to settle on the spot (env 50 € / pers) or small stroll along dunes.
- Day 5: bathing and dive on the deserted island of Sal Rei, a relaxation day and grills on the beach.
- Day 6: according to the period: departure early in the morning for a hike (4-5 h) towards the Cabo Santa Maria's famous wreck dating 1968 or late departure in the afternoon for a bivouac by moonlight to observe the laying of the tortoises (only in August)
- Day 7: departure in the morning to join Santa Maria on the Sal Island, after free noon to visit this unique tourist village!
- Day 8: according to the schedule of your flight, preparation of your return.